Reading, MA

Birch Meadow Elementary School 5

Posted August 13, 2013
I never "review" anything on the web, but I just had to say, I have two children at Birch Meadow and the teachers are fantastic. Principal Sprung is an amazing educator, I hope he spends his career in the Reading system, he is an asset.

Birch Meadow Elementary School 5

Posted March 06, 2013
We had two of our kids going through this school with teachers giving homeworks and emphasis on reading, writing and math alike. We love this school.

Birch Meadow Elementary School

Posted January 24, 2008
The playground was just updated (fall 2007), check out birchmeadowplayground.org

Birch Meadow Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2004
Hi I am a birch Meadow student and here are my opinions to make the school better. First I think they should make a better playground area.Ours is full of glass and huge rocks.We also should have a large grass area to play football wiffleball and scoccer. From, Jeremiah MacKinnon

Birch Meadow Elementary School
27 Arthur B Lord Drive, Reading, MA  01867
Last modified Birch Meadow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Birch Meadow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top