Bad
Good

This school was wonderful before the old principal moved up to the assistant super attendant . The new principal "Karen Feeny " is absolutely horrible first of all she's was a 1st grade teacher before she moved up to principal . And I don't think she should have ever been assigned to the job . A kid told on another kid for asking if he could fly and Karen yelled at the kid. This is a true story told by one of the students. She ruins activities and makes this school miserable.

Joshua eaton is the best school ever I went to school there I had a lot of fun my mom went to school there I did the senior tea and that got me in to singing now at my other school I am in the inner circle which is for really good students that can sing I moved to a different town right after I graduated I loved the teachers they were nice and they thought us well I always want to go back when I drive by it.when I am with my friends and we drive pass I always flip out saying that's where I went to school I loved this school I hope you sent your child to this school and I hope they had as much fun as I did as long as you put your mind to it you can do it

This school may appear wonderful from outside but this school community has a very long and disturbing history of bullying and exclusion. There are teachers who have humiliated students for many years and the issue has never been addressed. This is not a "new" community behavior. Family members who complain will be "labeled" as trouble. The administrations inability to correct these issues is longstanding, parents are only "heard" if they are considered one of Readings "first" family's.

This school is second to none! Every single teacher is fantastic and ALWAYS acts with the students' best interests in mind. The principal is supportive and creates a warm educational environment. The building itself could use updating.

I feel this school needs to improve how they deal with 'social' bullying. Bullying comes in many different forms and the children need to be taught empathy. I think the principal and all the teachers should take this issue very seriously!

What a wonderful school! The principal is one of the best! Very kind and approachable! One of the best school's in ma.!!! Love it!

Every teacher is amazing, the atmosphere is terrific, and the facilities are perfectly adequate.

Last modified Joshua Eaton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.