K-5 & Ungraded
Reading, MA

Joshua Eaton Elementary School 2

Posted August 15, 2014
This school was wonderful before the old principal moved up to the assistant super attendant . The new principal "Karen Feeny " is absolutely horrible first of all she's was a 1st grade teacher before she moved up to principal . And I don't think she should have ever been assigned to the job . A kid told on another kid for asking if he could fly and Karen yelled at the kid. This is a true story told by one of the students. She ruins activities and makes this school miserable.

Posted October 01, 2013
Joshua eaton is the best school ever I went to school there I had a lot of fun my mom went to school there I did the senior tea and that got me in to singing now at my other school I am in the inner circle which is for really good students that can sing I moved to a different town right after I graduated I loved the teachers they were nice and they thought us well I always want to go back when I drive by it.when I am with my friends and we drive pass I always flip out saying that's where I went to school I loved this school I hope you sent your child to this school and I hope they had as much fun as I did as long as you put your mind to it you can do it

Posted August 17, 2012
This school is second to none! Every single teacher is fantastic and ALWAYS acts with the students' best interests in mind. The principal is supportive and creates a warm educational environment. The building itself could use updating.

Posted March 29, 2009

Joshua Eaton Elementary School 2

Posted December 20, 2008
I feel this school needs to improve how they deal with 'social' bullying. Bullying comes in many different forms and the children need to be taught empathy. I think the principal and all the teachers should take this issue very seriously!

Posted August 20, 2008

Posted March 04, 2008
What a wonderful school! The principal is one of the best! Very kind and approachable! One of the best school's in ma.!!! Love it!

Posted February 05, 2008
Every teacher is amazing, the atmosphere is terrific, and the facilities are perfectly adequate.

Joshua Eaton Elementary School
365 Summer Ave, Reading, MA  01867
Last modified Joshua Eaton Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joshua Eaton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top