PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 25, 2014
My daughter was at public school from K-2. Her anxiety by second grade was through the roof. She was evaluated by a team of education specialists in the public school who all told my husband and I she was below average and needed an IEP And strongly recommended that we have her evaluated for ADD by her pediatrician (even though she fell within normal range with all the tests they conducted) . I knew that could not continue to place her in an environment that was not conducive to her being able to learn. My daughter by 1st grade had already concluded that she was not as smart as the rest of her peers. I had heard about this school from family and we decided to give it a try. Within the first 2weeks of school we saw such a difference in her. She was so relaxed and at ease like a weight had been lifted from her. She enjoys going to school and the smaller class room size has been such a great fit. The Christian environment has been wonderful and we feel so blessed to have her here! (we also enrolled our son who is in kindergarten and doing great)

Posted March 05, 2014
I went to this school many years ago! I loved being there. I had a wonderful Christian experience going to school at Cedar Brook! I had great friends and great teachers! My mom taught 1st and 2nd grades there for many years!! I am now teaching Kindergarten at Port Charlotte Adventist School in Florida.This is my 42nd year of teaching! I pray for the school each day. May God bless you!

Posted April 07, 2012
I have been teaching fire safety to the students of this school for 10 years. The staff and students are great to work with, the students seem happy and well rounded. The responses and projects that they turn in to me are as good if not better than all of the other schools that I work with. I would certainly recomend this school. I always leave feeling that both I and the students have accomplished something.

Cedar Brook School