5-8 & Ungraded
Rehoboth, MA

Dorothy L Beckwith 4

Posted April 28, 2014
I can see the previous reviews are very old! We are new to Beckwith as of Fall 2013 and I have been very impressed with this wonderful school. It is not behind the times and the teachers that my 6th and 8th grader have are all great. I'm a pretty good judge here because my children have been in many schools in USA and also International schools abroad. I just watched an amazing musical written by the art teacher and performed by many talented students. My daughter is in the band and I have been to the concerts. There are plenty after school activities available and sports offered, along with STEM Night held for families. We moved last from a very highly rated school district in another state and my children are NOT missing out here. We have been very happy at this school...very nice students and faculty (not to mention very frequent police presence there for the safety of our kids!)

Dorothy L Beckwith 0

Posted June 22, 2009
This school wasn't built for the large amount of students they are getting. And thier budget doesn't match it either. I was a new student in 8th grade and I was very disapointed in the system. The school is very old fashion and behind in most areas.

Dorothy L Beckwith 1

Posted June 07, 2009

Dorothy L Beckwith 0

Posted June 06, 2009
If you're reading this site and contemplating moving to a town based on their school system don't even consider Rehoboth. Approximately 10 years ago the school system was actually one of the better ones in the area - though there has been a slow and steady decline ever since as a result of budget issues etc etc. Many, not all, but many of the teachers at the elementary and middle school levels simply go through the motions day after day, year after year. Though planning to originally stay in Rehoboth, after 6 years we moved - thank goodness!

Dorothy L Beckwith 1

Posted September 14, 2008

Dorothy L Beckwith 3

Posted June 16, 2007
i think that the school is great but a little bit disappointed that they are getting rid of the after school activites,chorus,band , and some of the fun related arts.

Dorothy L Beckwith 4

Dorothy L Beckwith 5

Posted October 23, 2004

Dorothy L Beckwith
330r Winthrop St, Rehoboth, MA  02769
Last modified Dorothy L Beckwith is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dorothy L Beckwith Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top