Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

I really love my daughter teacher Mrs. Guide she's amazing. And the kids come first. Parent involvement is 100% . the principal Mrs. Kelly are super friendly. I can't asking for better school for my Daughter! 'm really happy

I really love my daughter teacher Mrs. Guide she's amazing. And the kids come first. Parent involvement in everything. the principal Mrs. Kelly are super friendly. I can't asking for better school for my Daughter!

This school is wonderful. The Principal, Barbara Kelly treats all the kids like they are her own and knows each one by name and talents. The teachers are fantastic. I get frequent emails and communication from them when there is concern, or even if they have a cute story to tell me. The curriculum and after school activities are interesting and fun. There is a huge focus on anti-bullying and other social awareness campaigns. My 3rd grader loves the school, her teacher and her classmates.

This is my childs last year at the Paul Revere School. We actually moved out of the Paul Revere district but every year I get permission to have my daughter attend such a great school. The teachers are amazing and the kids truly do come first.

I think the academics are high, as the school does follow th same curriculum set forth by the district! parent involvement is low., the students are wonderful but do need more support from their families

Last modified Paul Revere Innovation School is a Public school that serves grades K-5