Revere, MA
Students enrolled: 1,530

Revere High School 1

Posted August 29, 2014
Honestly this school is horrible. Teachers treats students with no respect and administrative doesn't help at all. What happened to give respect get respect. Hate this ducking school.

Posted October 31, 2010
Revere High School is a high quality school with an exceptional leadership team that puts students' interest at the center of its priorities. As a result, the standardized test results have gone up dramatically in recent years. The current administration is working with students, teachers, and parents towards developing an environment that personalizes teaching and learning. Additional organizational and leadership structures (small learning communities) aimed at assisting freshman students with high school transition and reducing dropout rates are being developed. I am proud to be part of this school.

Revere High School

Posted April 26, 2009
This schools is honestly a lot of pooooooo... Not many great teacher///extreamly hot...... i would never have my kids go to a school like this...eeewwwwww

Posted March 26, 2009
Revere High School is a great school. The sports teams are average and the coaches really work the kids hard and they are decitated. Also, the teachers at rhs are awesome! They can really relate to the kids and excell at their jobs. The kids from revere might seem like bad kids but they are really just not given a chance. I am a kid from revere as well and i love my school and city. Revere High teaches you about having pride and i think this is really important. Everyone is really friendly here, and very welcoming. Its easy to makee friends and love RHS.

Revere High School 4

Posted December 18, 2007
As a graduating student of the class 07, I can say that Revere High School is one of the 'better' schools out there. It has its flaws though. From dirty bathrooms, mediocre teachers to students who are in gangs or pretend to be. The school tries too hard to pay attention on the football team. Overall, good school.

Revere High School 3

Posted September 10, 2007
Academic achievement is the sole responsibility of the student. If a student is more interested in playing football (or being cool) than aquiring an education, then they will have little chance of escaping Revere's depressed community. While I had a number of just plain bad teachers at RHS, I realize that my education could have been better had I applied myself. I was fortunate to get into college and it was there that I became familiar with the term 'academia' and what the pursuit of a higher education meant. And FYI folks, concern yourselves with how your kids are performing academically, and let go of your football dreams.

Posted August 31, 2007
I am Currently enrolled in Revere High School and i must say that observing that it currently only has a 4 out of 10 caught me compleatly off guard. Revere high is the best school I've ever attended. Most kids from this school could say that and it wouldnt mean anything because its the only high school theyve attended, but as a student who has been to 6 schools within the past 4 years i can say that Revere high school is not just a bunch of punks and thugs as most people make it out to be, but a warm and welcoming community of students. I am planning on finishing my senior year here in revere with the teachers and friends ive gotten so close to and learned to love.

Revere High School 1

Posted June 21, 2007
I have failed to succeed in a school as such. There are way to many teachers and staff members worried about wether or not or scores are up and we are performing well on the MCAS than actually sitting down and teaching and trying to help kids out along the way. I feel as though I was pushed through the school system. The sports program is among the worst with the exception to hockey and cheering.

Posted December 05, 2006
I have to agree w/the parent who wrote in 7/2005 regarding the football team. They get all the glory. Teacher's are great, from Mr. Bounanno to Mr. Marquette (no longer at RHS, big loss for RHS)to Mr. Eatough to Ms. Dakin and also a substitute teacher Mr. Murphy, they are all great teachers. They should have more teachers like them. Oveall, RHS is a great school.

Posted February 25, 2006
This School is one of the most amazing Schools ever. Teachers and Staff are excellent. Academic programs are some of the best I have ever seen. Couple of activitities are awesome. Parent involvement is excellent. This is Truly a Five Star School! Thanks RHS!

Revere High School
101 School Street, Revere, MA  02151
Last modified Revere High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Revere High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top