K-5 & Ungraded
Revere, MA

William Mckinley 5

Posted May 19, 2014
Mckinley is one of the best schools I could have hoped for when sending my child to n elementary school. The staff is responsive to all my questions as a first time elementary school parent, and not once have i been made to feel silly for asking questions i'm certain they have heard a million times. they are currently building a brand new campus for the school which is absolutely exciting! the school offers an innovative dual language program to kindergartners that will follow them through their primary years. My daughter, currently in Kindergarten has spanish 3-5 days a week. She learns her core curriculum in spanish and in english. Initially program officials had to fight to get this program funding but now that it is in the second year nearly third, I am hopeful they will see this amazing and innovative idea through middle school and all the way through high school. My kindergartner is truly becoming bilingual and what's better, she is speaking with the family bilingually and teaching us her new found love of reading and speaking in two languages. McKinley is an amazing school! Do not let the "no gym" fool you, they have plenty of running around and physical activity!

William Mckinley 3

Posted September 22, 2010
We are moving to Revere and want the best for my kids education. I hear there is no gym at that so, so what do they do during the Winter months? I'm also cosidering Lincoln. Can another offer their help?

William Mckinley 0

Posted January 03, 2008
I think this is a great school. My twins are in first grade in seperate classrooms and both have fantastic teachers. This is the first year one of my boys has been attending McKinley, last year he attended the Garfield for kindergarten and I was not happy at all with his progress. Since I moved him to McKinley in a regular first grade classroom he has been doing great. He is pulled out for resource room and speech an occupational therapy and thanks to all the help he gets from all the teachers involved he is doing fantastic.

William Mckinley
65 Yeaman St, Revere, MA  02151
Last modified William Mckinley is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Mckinley Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top