Eagle Heights Academy 0

Posted January 26, 2008
I used to be a student at this school until I mover out of the state, and all I have to say is that I love that school iI wet there from pr-k - 7, and I love every teacher there! its awesome

Eagle Heights Academy 3

Posted June 19, 2007

Eagle Heights Academy 4

Posted June 19, 2006
- a former student
i am a graduate of this school and i say that it can be tough but if you work your best you sill do well. The school has nice activities like basketball for both boys and girls.from experience (depending on your teacher) i had a lot of hands on science projects in class. some teachers can be very understanding and take their time out of their busy day and help you with life and with things you are struggling in even if they are not your teacher. the teachers do occaisonally give a lot of homework but you should get it done quickly if you dont talk on the phone like i used to.they have great and fun field trips. and i know i'll definitley will miss the close/family feeling of that school.

Posted February 11, 2006
I attend this school and I think it's the best school in the world! You make lovely friends, you learn so much, and they prepare you for highschool. And the uniforms are so nice!

Eagle Heights Academy 4

Posted February 11, 2006

Posted February 10, 2006
I am a parent. My children have been educated in this academy from preschool to grade 8. One just graduated and is finishing his first year in an exellent private school in the area. His grade point average is 88.3 and he excells in Algebra, Language Arts and Theology. The sports program here prepared both my children in basketball and volleyball. Our girls team in this division is 8 to 2 wins and we are in the tournament next week. I am very happy with the education they receive at EHA and everyday I know they are safe and happy. Mrs. Ketly Fontaine

Eagle Heights Academy 2

Posted February 09, 2006
Overral this school is too expensive. It should be a Christian-public school, not a private one. middle school is not being taught the proper material they should be learning to be prepared for highschool. Furthermore there are not extrecurricular activities with the exception of a girls and boys basketball team-but that's about it. No offense, but this school likes to mooch off of your money.

Posted February 09, 2006
I have been going to this school since kindergarden and it is the best school I'v ever been in my whole life. Its cool if the school doesn't have a big gym or enough after school activities, its still the best school ever.

Eagle Heights Academy 2

Posted January 07, 2006
- a former student
Hello I am attending this school and let me just say it is great and all but not worth it there is too many drama and also not alot of sports they dont have a big gym or anything public schools have better care than this school take my word for it.

Eagle Heights Academy 1