Revere, MA

Seacoast School 5

Posted June 21, 2012
This is a school of opportunity , it's staff are the most incredible educators I have ever encountered . My son had some difficulties with larger class sizes and meeting his goals as a student untill Seacoast. I'm so happy with the ways in which this school's unique approach help him and us as a family.The principal and vice principal are truly amazing . I can't thank the administrators enough for the patience they have with my son , he truly would have been a child left behind without this tremendous program. I'm forever indebted to this group of extremely talented teachers & staff members. Seacoast has offered my child a future of great sucess should he gainfully use the tools they have giving to him. Thank you Seacoast and those who have supported this amazing program. I look forward to another year embracing my child's growth into a young man , knowing you are with us I can't imagine anything but encouragement , caring, motivation ,and most importantly your support to his further success ! The Sacco Family

Seacoast School 4

Posted September 30, 2008
I have seen a difference in my son since he started and a improvement in his atittude since going to seacoast I am impressed

Seacoast School
15 Everard Street, Revere, MA  02151
Last modified Seacoast School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seacoast School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top