PK-5 & Ungraded
Revere, MA

Posted September 23, 2014
I love it, my daughter loves it! The diversity is great, the small community school feel is perfect! I feel like we really engage our neighbors as we all walk our kids to school together and chat at pick up time day after day! The old principal was an asset but I see a lot of potential in the new hire this year and the asst. principal is wonderful!

Beachmont Veterans Memorial School 3

Posted May 14, 2014
The only healthy activity promoted this year and last, was "Walking to School". Why so limited? Not to encourage other activities is a direct reflection upon Beachmont's management or lack thereof. It does not require a group rocket scientists to brainstorm and implement ideas for several varied activities for our children to enjoy during and after school, as well as on weekends. There is much conversation today relative to the importance of living a healthy life and yet school management has done virtually nothing for our children in this area. If the small and outdated gymnasium does not lend itself to a basketball court, ping pong tables would be widely accepted. Ping Pong tournaments would be an exciting activity for our children, for it would promote competition and team play. Management could also create chess clubs, thus enabling our children to exercise their minds.

Posted May 07, 2014
Best school in Revere and surrounding areas! Principals and teachers are great, helpful, and always available. This school has a small community feel to it and is very comfortable for the students. Would definitely recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 12, 2014
Hi, I'm a mom for 2 kids on this school, This school is the best school, love The principal, The teachers are great, thanks for your great help, God bless you!!!

Beachmont Veterans Memorial School 1

Posted October 24, 2013
Bad! My son loves his school and teachers but the Administration is not that great. Today, I got a call to come pick my son who has fever, He was fine this morning. It took me over an hour to get there. The nurse who was not busy at that time did not escort or send someone to escort my son to the front door where I was waiting. No word on whether or not he got any Motrin or Tylenol. I had to call the nurse who did not answer and had to call the front desk who got back to me to tell me that the nurse said that she did not gave my son any medicine while his fever was over a 100. We previously signed a release form to allow the school to administrate medicine to him if needed.

Beachmont Veterans Memorial School 2

Posted October 03, 2013
Overall this school is great, however the principal was at no help regarding informing parents if the student were to transfer to another school do to out of district. All it stated in letter was once received student got seven days left. As both working parents how can they gives us terms, the policy in Revere Public School are very poor. What happen to "No Child Get Left Behind" model I guess it doesn't apply here. Now my child is out of school for days until everything is situated and lets add that she has health conditions that the new school needed to be inform about. On another note: This is just my personal opinion; the assistant principle seem to be very judgmental and at was no help on this matter as well. The only assistant I received was a phone call telling me that my child can no longer be there. On final contrary: All the staff and students there were very wonderful.

Posted October 03, 2013
My daughter has been at the Beachmont school since kindergarten and is now in second grade. She is very smart and the school is really helping her thrive. The teachers she has had, Ms. Mantenuto, Mrs. Macabe, and now Mrs. Robison have been fantastic. The administrators really care about the students. They also seem to care about parent engagement and have several meetings a year where they invite parents to give them an update about what is going on. This year all students wear uniforms and I for one couldn't be happier. The kids look great. I love the way they encourage positive behavior with "the buzz abouts" where students are mentioned at the end of the day if they caught doing something positive. There are many positive reinforcements at the school. I am very pleased with this school and so is my daughter.

Beachmont Veterans Memorial School 2

Posted February 07, 2013
Try to get an appointment with the principle to discuss issues concerning your child. The principle is always busy or she is not around.

Posted January 31, 2011
best school in Massachusetts-- Beachmont is a small neighborhood school, with wonderful teachers and families.

Beachmont Veterans Memorial School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
Beachmont is a small neighborhood school, with wonderful teachers and families.

Beachmont Veterans Memorial School
15 Everard St, Revere, MA  02151
Last modified Beachmont Veterans Memorial School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beachmont Veterans Memorial School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top