PK-5 & Ungraded
Revere, MA

Posted November 08, 2013
I think the Garfield School is wonderful. My daughter and I love it. I feel she is receiving a great education. She is learning more at the Garfield than at the private school she attended in Revere.

Garfield Elementary School 1

Posted November 07, 2013
Yesterday my son and his classmates (seconde grade) came to the door in the release time without their teacher. I think the teachers should be more responsible.

Posted August 19, 2011
I love this school My daughter has attended since she was in Kindergarden, now entering fifth grade, The teacher's are great, Staffing here couldnt be better. Programs are also a plus for me.. I live in a different district but am able to keep her in this school since she has been there so long, I also have my youngest starting K. LUV LUV LUV this School.

Garfield Elementary School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
The school is good , my biggest complain is the teachers ( some ) ! They speak to our children in an innapropiate manner yet demand respect !

Posted May 02, 2009
When I lived in Revere I got permission for my son to attend the Garfield School. I am extremely happy that I did. I now live in NH and my son is not receiving half of the education and attention that he received in Revere. The teachers were amazing and the diversity was great for kids. The principal was always trying to find ways to have the children respect each other. I have seen a lot of bullying with children up here and it was never accepted in the Garfield School.

Posted December 13, 2008

Garfield Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2007
The garfield school is a great school.It's not only new, with a beautiful swimming pool , great teachers as well. My son goes there and we are extremely pleased. The rest of schools are old around here, this one is a magnet school, overall great education.

Garfield Elementary School
176 Garfield Ave, Revere, MA  02151
Last modified Garfield Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top