Revere, MA

Garfield Middle School 1

Posted February 27, 2014
The school is ok but the teachers all they do for teaching is yelling to the kids, one day I asked my son to wait near his teacher, he told me that he can not stand close to her because she is going to yell at him , he was so scared of her and I asked him to talk to me in front of her he couldn't say a word but he keep looking at her so scared. Really I was so mad and sad because now I know how my son learn at school.

Posted February 03, 2010
I love it they tought my daught many differemt things!

Posted September 17, 2009
Garfield is one of the few 'themed' middle schools in the state, focusing on Science & Technology. They provide science based electives and a program devoted to excellence in homework led by community citizens and leaders who serve as tutors. Currently the middle school teacher to student ratio is 1 to 17.

Garfield Middle School

Posted September 17, 2009
A school about Science and Technology, extended day for learning and the new Citizens School program. What's not to love....

Posted January 14, 2008

Garfield Middle School
176 Garfield Avenue, Revere, MA  02151
Last modified Garfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top