Roslindale, MA
Before care: Yes

Posted July 04, 2014
I have has the pleasure to work at Sacred Heart School as a Guidance Counselor for the past year. The academics are both rigorous and creative. The community as a whole is nurturing and supportive. I am grateful to work with the best of the best! Looking forward to September!!!

Posted September 19, 2013
A great private school, especially for the price. My daughter is now in her 2nd year at Sacred Heart and we have been very happy with the education she receives. She loves going to school and at home she has become very thoughtful about the world around her, asking questions both about how things work and spiritual ones that I would never expect from such a young child. The influence of her education is obvious to anyone who speak to her. The school keeps communication open with parents, providing back to school nights and other events to keep you in the loop as well as written notices. We are very excited about their new STEAM initiatives [STEM and the Arts] and recommend Sacred heart highly.

Sacred Heart School 4

Posted September 18, 2013
As a parent I am still not sure what to make of this school. It is very true that the teaching style is quite outdated and very "un-dynamic" or inspiring. Yet, my child has, so far, quite a good education. I also agree that there is some bullying there (if not from their piers from their teachers). I follow this school closely and this year many changes were instituted that should bring this school up to or beyond the other quite good parochial schools in Boston. The worst thing for me is that they are not willing to share standardized test result with parents or public.

Posted September 18, 2013
I am a parent and an aluma of Sacred Heart in Roslindale. I could not be more pleased with all the exciting changes happening at the school. The new S.T.E.A.M program is going to be a huge advantage for my daughter when it comes time for her to find a high school. My daughter's teachers seem to be on the cutting edge of education practices. All the teachers she's had so far are great: caring, intelligent and engaged. My daughter loves going to school, its never a fight to get up and go in the morning.

Posted September 16, 2013
My students love this school. The school community is wonderful. They have all the latest technology including smart boards in each class. Their programs focus on math, science, engineering, and technology. There are also many Christian and non-Catholic families as well.

Sacred Heart School 1

Posted August 03, 2013
This school is not right for your kids. a lot of bullies. teachers are nice but kids there are not kind they make fun of kids and they call this a catholic school. this is the worst catholic school ever!

Sacred Heart School 1

Posted June 29, 2013
Worst/rudest faculty and outdated programs. You're better off sending your child to Holy Cross, West Roxbury. Avoid this school for your child.

Sacred Heart School 0

Posted November 05, 2009
Great school students will excel in every subject my child loves here and wants other parents to enroll there child here.

Sacred Heart School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
Its a great school. I am smarter then most people my age level I know. The teachers are nice, you really should send your child here.

Posted October 03, 2008