PK-5 & Ungraded
Roslindale, MA

Posted September 29, 2013
The Charles Sumner Elementary is one of the best schools of Boston. The teachers really care about the kids and go above and beyond to help your child get to where he/she needs to be academically.

Sumner Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2013
Our granddaughter just finished up her 1st year in K2 and had a wonderful experience, Her teachers really helped her to overcome her shyness and brought out the best in her. We were very pleased at the progress she made in this multi cultural environment.

Posted December 22, 2012
This is a great school! Students and Parents are saying great things. Over the last three years they have made great progress on the state testing. The administration is no nonsense and have high expectations for academics and behavior.

Sumner Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2012
Worse school ever. Was glad to get my daughter out of there. The principal and assistant principal don't know what they're doing!! Thank god we're through with that school.

Sumner Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2012
The Sumner School has proven to be a great choice for our family. Two of my three children attend/have attended and we look forward to our third entering when he is old enough. The teachers so far have been phenomenal and our children have developed a real love for learning as a result. The principal is dedicated to continuing to develop communication strategies so that all parents are "in the loop" when it comes to their own child and the school in general. I highly recommend this school.

Sumner Elementary School 1

Posted December 16, 2011
I didn't know how my child was doing until report card. There was no feed-back before the report card period. i reqested home work results but never got it. This time my child got a 2 in home work. i always go over all home work and correct any problems so why the 2??? Harrasment by other kids. No, correction by teacher.

Posted March 27, 2010

Sumner Elementary School 0

Posted November 26, 2008
I think it is a wonderful school three of my kids attend there and they love it! The teachers and the principle are all very terrifect!

Posted April 07, 2008

Sumner Elementary School
15 Basile St, Roslindale, MA  02131
Last modified Sumner Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sumner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top