Our Lady Of Perpetual Help/Mission Grammar School 2

Posted October 02, 2013
I am parent here and I must say my child will not be returning. The middle school's curriculum is not challenging at all. Absolutely terrible math program and no field trips. My daughter is unhappy and feels bored. She did meet great friends, but will not send her again next year....(might pull her out this year because she is so bored with the material)

Posted June 21, 2013
Mission Grammar is the best school in Boston. The teachers are intelligent, motivated and caring. They are truly part of our family and I trust them with my son becuase I know that he is genuinely cared for. They also do an excellend job of giving him individualized support allowing him to overcome obsatcles and excell at his strength.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help/Mission Grammar School 4

Posted June 10, 2013
BEST SCHOOL IN BOSTON!!! THE TUITION PAID IS WELL WORTH WHAT YOUR CHILD IS GETTING IN RETURN. ALL OF THE PARENTS IN MY CIRCLE HAVE CHILDREN AT MISSION GRAMMAR AND WE LOVE THE SCHOOL!! THE TEACHERS ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THEY TRULY ARE ABOUT THE STUDENTS.

Posted June 10, 2013
My children absolutely love Mission Grammar School. There are in the middle school and cannot imagine being at any other school. Maura Bradley, the school's Principal, is superb in every way. Students and parents alike think the world of Ms. Bradley. She really cares about our students. The assistant principal, Ms. Dutson is a wonderful new addition to the school's leadership. Mission Grammar is the best of the best and my children will be there until they graduate.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help/Mission Grammar School 2

Posted June 07, 2013
Mission Grammar School does not represent what a catholic institution should be. It runs more like a business. The school charges unbelievable amounts of money and the students are barely learning. The principal or her direct staff aren't nice people, whatsoever.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help/Mission Grammar School 1

Posted March 11, 2012
This school is in dire need of new leadership and better teachers because the education is truly lacking in all areas. It is ashame that parents pay for this subpar education because the students are so ill-prepared for a challenging high school. Just ask the principal about the marginal standardized test scores and her plans to help the ones who are struggling and watch the baffled look. This school needs to be shut down and sold and the proceeds given to better performing Catholic schools ASAP.

Posted April 21, 2010
This school could be one of the best schools in america great teachers,staff and principal

Posted October 10, 2009
As a Mission Grammar parent for the past 4 years, my husband & I feel that we have made a great choice towards our child's future. The school population is small & there is a great sense of community among the faculty/staff & students; also the faculty/staff are dedicated professionals who love education & love the children. Extracurricular activities & additions to the curriculum such as Art & Music are up & coming & I would like to see more parent involvement with the school's Family Organization. Overall, I think that Mission Grammar is one of Boston's (Roxbury's) hidden jewels & I am proud that our scholar (that's what the students are referred to as) will be following the footsteps of other alumni relatives/friends.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help/Mission Grammar School 0

Posted March 10, 2009
Mission Grammar is a school where all children are nurtured, challenged, and successful. The best decision I have made for my child

Posted February 21, 2009
Mission Grammar is an AMAZING SCHOOL. I am the proud parent of an 8th grader. My son came home after his first day of school and said 'Mom I have the best teacher this year and he is new'. I was so happy to see that my son liked school. I want to thank Mr. Mihal for his endless commitment to my son's education. Thanks for everything Mr. Mihal you have changed my son's life! God Bless you and Mission

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help/Mission Grammar School
94 Saint Alphonsus Street, ROXBURY CROSSING, MA  02120
Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help/Mission Grammar School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help/Mission Grammar School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top