ROXBURY CROSSING, MA

Posted August 28, 2014
This school is horrible. Staff are not well trained, students are taught material that is 3-4 years below their grade level, and behavior methods include locking children up in isolation rooms. Children are also allowed to punch, kick, and attack other children.

Manville School 5

Posted June 19, 2014
Our son is a student in the Lower School and is finally thriving after flailing around in the public school system in our town. We are extremely happy with his progress as our son finishes his first year there this week.

Posted May 06, 2014
These reviews of Manville are very worrying as we have just been recommended this school for our 10 year old son!

Posted March 05, 2014
The behavioral practices here are draconian. Isolation rooms are restraints are standard practice. Many staff are not certified. The whole experience was destructive.

Posted June 01, 2013
manville is the worst school i have ever been to techers are rude and mean i have been there for 2 years now and every night i pray that i can leave the school soon no child sould have to go to that school its more like jail then a school we can not even express ourselves

Manville School 0

Posted September 26, 2008
I'm Darcy, I am almost 13 years old, and I'm in the middle school of Manville. This is my first year here and the first time that I can say I love my school, yesterday i was home sick, and something amazing happened, i thought to myself.........I want to be at school, not here. This school lets every child be an indivisual and express them selves. Manville school was a gift from God to me and i thank him for it everyday

Manville School 5