Bad
Good

Posted September 11, 2015
Excellent Staff Great Principal and Teachers. Living in the West End and getting my last Choice , Being the Tobin I was a little Upset BUT they have a great operation and The Children are greatly Motivated by the wait the Teachers teach, Simply Fantastic. There is only One problem Being the Transportation My daughter was involved in an accident last year and split her head open ,Instead of the bus Driver stopping and calling for EMT he went too all the other pickups and then let her walk too the nurse I was Irate but the Law suit handled this ...This year Yesterday 9/10/2015 my daughter was literally assaulted by the bus driver and now they will have too deal with my lawyers on this issue omg! he is lucky I'm a Veteran w PTSD and I was so happy I controlled my actions when He stopped and I witnessed this because ,,,well I'm not going there. This was after I waited 3 hours for her too arrive while tracking the app which never updated and according too the transportation dispatch this driver didn't even have his dispatch radio on. I thank God I was able too remain Calm and not violate this ignorant driver.

Tobin K-8 School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter went to Tobin since kindergarden, she graduated a couple if years and loved. My son is in the 8th grade and will be graduating this June. The teachers, specially middle school teachers are great, they keep good communication with parents......

Posted February 13, 2014
My son been there for 2 years now and I love it... It's a great school and I'm so happy he have a male teacher he is great and I've seen so many changes on his behavior ... Thank u mr Gordon

Posted October 24, 2013
This is my daughters 1st year at the Tobin and i was very skeptical of the choice especially that her new teacher was a male guy but the transition went very well and staff are very friendly. I love the idea that they are bilingual. My daughter loves it and that 's what counts.

Posted September 23, 2013
So far the tobin isv excellent. This is my daughtets first year there was really nervous but the friendly staff made the transition smooth. Happy and pleased seeing that school was not my choice glad mu daughter is attending the Tobin

Tobin K-8 School 3

Posted August 05, 2006
The school is awsome! this is going to be my 8th year in that school. And i love it! theres a new program starting called tpcs (tobin peacemakers community servise ) and this fall of 2006, we are going to start up with many fun and cool activitys!

Tobin K-8 School
40 Smith Street, Roxbury Crossing, MA  02120
Last modified Tobin K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.