PK-8 & Ungraded
Roxbury, MA

Tobin K-8 School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter went to Tobin since kindergarden, she graduated a couple if years and loved. My son is in the 8th grade and will be graduating this June. The teachers, specially middle school teachers are great, they keep good communication with parents......

Posted February 13, 2014
My son been there for 2 years now and I love it... It's a great school and I'm so happy he have a male teacher he is great and I've seen so many changes on his behavior ... Thank u mr Gordon

Posted October 24, 2013
This is my daughters 1st year at the Tobin and i was very skeptical of the choice especially that her new teacher was a male guy but the transition went very well and staff are very friendly. I love the idea that they are bilingual. My daughter loves it and that 's what counts.

Posted September 23, 2013
So far the tobin isv excellent. This is my daughtets first year there was really nervous but the friendly staff made the transition smooth. Happy and pleased seeing that school was not my choice glad mu daughter is attending the Tobin

Tobin K-8 School 3

Posted August 05, 2006
The school is awsome! this is going to be my 8th year in that school. And i love it! theres a new program starting called tpcs (tobin peacemakers community servise ) and this fall of 2006, we are going to start up with many fun and cool activitys!

Tobin K-8 School
40 Smith St, Roxbury, MA  02120
Last modified Tobin K-8 School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tobin K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top