PK-5 & Ungraded
Roxbury, MA

Posted May 20, 2009
I can't tell you how many parents I have talked to at this school that have used the same phrase, 'hidden gem'. What an amazing school. Small classroom size, and a great sense of community. The second week my son enrolled in K0, I came to the school, and the Fifth grade teachers were saying, 'Hello' to him in the hallway. This great schools ratng that I see here really gives me pause about trusting this rating system. I couldn't ask for a better environment than what my son has here.

Posted February 05, 2008
I feel so fortunate to have discovered this school, a real 'hidden gem' in the city. Wonderful atmosphere, low student to teacher ratio, involved families, friendly teachers and students. Our son loves it. We thought living in Boston meant we would have to pay for private school, until we found the Mason. We could not be happier.

Posted May 29, 2007
- a former student

Mason Elementary School
150 Norfolk Ave, Roxbury, MA  02119
Last modified Mason Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mason Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top