Bad
Good

My son loves the school!!! He looks forward to a day in school which never happen before

Witchcraft Heights is an amazing elementary school with a wide variety of programs. Their reading program is very successful and the all the teachers my daughter has had so far have been wonderful. Parents are encouraged to participate and are very involved at this school. Teachers communicate regularly with families and provide excellent learning opportunities for all students. I know a child who came from another elementary school who in 2nd grade could not read at a proficient kindergarten level and half way through second grade was reading proficiently at the end of 1 st grade level. Students are engaged in community projects year round. In the 3 years that my daughter has been at Witchcraft Heights and we have attended many events there, we have never met a parent who was not thrilled that their children attend this school. Mark Higgins has done an exceptional job hiring and developing staff so that our children get a great education. I personally teach in an affluent town not far away from Salem and Witchcraft Heights Elementary is as good as the town I work ins top elementary school and better than its other elementary school.

My son is in the PDD program there and loves going to school. I get most of the information I request from the school, however enrolling him in to the program was a total fiasco and they could not accommodate his needs at first.

The teachers there are mean and don't help in the aid of children with needs

Witch Craft Heights is a wonderful Elementary School. My son who is ADHD was treated with respect and encouraged to be the best he could be, teachers were always available for him if he needed help, and the principal was well informed of any issues that he was having. He has now moved on to the Middle School. My daughter is now in 5th grade, her reading has improved tremendously with the reading strategy that is used in this school, she plays the flute, is in the chorus, participates in after school activities and is an A student. I put this down to the quality teachers and their methods of teaching at Witchcraft Heights.As a parent raised in England I was very wary of the school system in the USA, but I am very pleased with Witch Craft Heights.

Last modified Witchcraft Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.