K-8 & Ungraded
Salem, MA

Nathaniel Bowditch 0

Posted May 03, 2010
They have so many programs to help the children and have International Party and Thanksgiving celebrations at the school and get parents involved. They have a coffee hour for parents every Thursday to come in and get involved and in the know of what's going on. They build self confidence and also incorporate Spanish as a bi-lingual school.

Posted November 20, 2009
My daughter is is the dual language program and loves it. The teachers show great patience and concern for the students and the administration works very hard on keeping parents informed. My daughter started the year as the 'wild child' and with some assistance and suggestions on time structure my little one has gone from wild child to star pupil. She had never been in a structured day program before so had a hard time adjusting. The schools response was immediate and extremely helpful.

Posted October 14, 2008
We are totaly in love with Bowditch School, even that I'm not to happy in the city of Salem, I will stay until my son finish the Bowditch School. and the dual lenguage is wonderful plus. I feel so proud and lucky that my son got the oportunity to be there.

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted April 10, 2008
This school has become a bad place for learning it stinks

Posted November 19, 2007

Posted January 23, 2007

Posted September 02, 2005
This is a great school for boys and girls in middle school espeacialyy the hispanics because my daughter forgot to speak spanish from after she came back from Puerto Rico and once she started back in 6th grade she knew both great spanish and english and she loved her school. Also the teachers are very nice.

Posted July 06, 2005
My daughter has just completed first grade in the dual language program and we could not be happier. My second child will begin Kindergarten in the fall and I am thrilled that she too will be able to attend this top-notch school. The parent-teacher communication is open and easy. The parents are involved and welcomed into daily activities. This is a K-8 school that offers my child exposure to all types of activities including great art and music programs in a brand new, beautiful and cheery environment. The staff, including the principal, are always available and helpful with any concern that I may have. I find it difficult to believe that a better school exists!

Posted May 24, 2005
This is a truly wonderful place for children. The teachers are dedicated and professional. The school community is active and involved. The low student to teacher ratio ensures that each child becomes the best students he or she can be. My children are in the Spanish-English Dual Language programs and just love it. I feel the early introduction to a foreign language gives them an edge that other schools just cannot offer. The school also partners with the Salem YMCA to offer afterschool programs that further enrich your child's education. We have had a great experience at the Nathaniel Bowditch School.

Nathaniel Bowditch
79 Willson St, Salem, MA  01970
Last modified Nathaniel Bowditch is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nathaniel Bowditch Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top