Saugus, MA

Lynnhurst Elementary School 5

Posted April 06, 2015
The best teachers like Mrs. Rivera because they were taught very well. That's why I think it's a good school

Lynnhurst Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2014
I have a son in kindergarden and he loves it. I give it 4 stars for one reason.His teacher is amazing.Mrs Vargas really cares for her students.My son is learning alot.The building itself is small and old but I think its the quality of the teachers that are important.So far I am very pleased.

Lynnhurst Elementary School 1

Posted November 03, 2013
When I attended school there, I was not enrolled in the correct grade and was refused the right to be placed into the correct class. Bullying was a raging problem on the playgrounds and in the classroom. The overall classwork wasn't on par with what it should have been, and the principal at the time had no idea what she was doing. The teachers were kind, but needed better training. Homeschooling was a much better route, and I really wish that I'd stuck with it.

Posted September 28, 2010
Nicholas DiVola goes there

Posted April 14, 2010
the teachers are caring and it has strong support from the parents

Lynnhurst Elementary School 2

Posted April 07, 2010
as a mother of two special needs students I will tell anyone thinking of moving here don't. The schools are in horrible condition, the classrooms are over crowded and the teachers are really lacking in any funds. The school system itself is so horrible you have to pull teeth to get any services.

Lynnhurst Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2009
classroom modifications lack. teachers need more special education training. also better parent communication.

Lynnhurst Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2007
The Lynnhurst School is such a great community. The teachers and parents give 110% of themselves to make this a great learning enviroment and wonderful place .

443 Walnut St/Elm Street, Saugus, MA  01906
Last modified Lynnhurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lynnhurst Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top