Saugus, MA

Saugus High School 4

Posted March 19, 2014
The school does as best it can with what it is given. The town does not invest in the school nor it's students, so it is an uphill battle for both teachers and students. Many teachers are extremely helpful and my child has done very well...but until funds are put into the system to upgrade the school and program offerings, I'm sorry to say that Saugus will be at a loss. That said, the faculty is strong and does help those who want to learn.

Posted August 09, 2012
Saugus High school Is the the worst school you could send your child to. the principal and staff do not care about our children or their education. They are rude,ignorant and do not support or provide help for these kids. they just encourage them to quit! look at the statistics.... If I knew then what i now know I wouldn't send a pet parakeet to learn at saugus high HORRIBLE SCHOOL

Posted November 22, 2009
The faculty is very unsupportive of the students. A select few of the faculty is helpful like the nurse, adjustment consulor, and librarian but that is all. The supplies of this school is pathetic and the labs in the science department is very dissappionting. This school should not be accredited!

Saugus High School 3

Posted November 15, 2008
I attend Saugus High School, and I enjoy it. This could be because students can get away with a few things, but I think it is because we, as a community make the best out of the school. Over all, we have fun, though more money would be useful to increase our resources.

Saugus High School 5

Posted November 14, 2008
I drop my son off every day and the kids seem happy to be going there. The few times I had to speak with the teachers they were understanding and concerned. The staff is also very helpful. I attend most of the parent meetings and do not see many parents there. Maybe they should become more involed ?

Saugus High School

Posted March 27, 2008
This school has about 25 to 1 teacher not 16 to one that is falce this it the worst school I have ever seen the principle has told some students to just quit the iep plan is a joke. The administration is abusive this school distroyed my son what they tell you is false please dont send me any more e-mails about this school is makes me sick by the way I have a child with high honors entering freshman this year and I have to send to private school in wich I am a town tax payer I wouldnt think of sending her to this run down abusive prison currently aprox 250.00 Parent from this sad town is sending there children to private schools you should investage this awful place before puting is on your web site as it is a discrace to see any rating at all

Posted May 30, 2007
Saugus High School has been a big disappointment to pretty much everyone in the town. The books are out of date, the classes are actually very large. It's unbelievable sometimes. The school could be amazing if we had the correct budget to update and progress as a town.

Saugus High School 2

Posted May 23, 2007
Too much quarraling over teachers' salaries and too much union involvement. The teachers are not motivated to help their students improve. They only pay attention to the ones that need no help. There are not many extracirricular activities available.

Saugus High School
1 Pearce Memorial Drive, Saugus, MA  01906
Last modified Saugus High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saugus High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top