PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We are privileged to have our child in their 11th year at this wonderful school. Their greatest strength is a holistic approach to education and emphasis on both the individual and a healthy social environment where values such as tolerance, kindness, and altruism are embedded in all that takes place. The building blocks of the Inly community start with multi-age classrooms which allow children to learn and develop these values and to work at a variety of levels. The classroom structure creates a leadership role for each elder level: K, 3, 6 and 8. Self-confidence, one s role in the community and comfort with adults and children of all ages are fostered through drama, experiential learning, and sports programs. These values and the student s struggle with them are exemplified in the MS Open Water Rowing Program. Teenagers of all types, many at the peak of self-awareness are required to put their egos aside to learn to row and work as a team to power a wooden rowboat through the Harbor. I highly recommend Inly School as a place where your child will be nurtured as an individual while learning how they fit into a community that really does instill a life-long love of learning!

Inly School is quite simply one of the best decisions we've made for ourselves and our two daughters. We're in our seventh year at Inly now and are rewarded every day with our daughters' joy for learning and their respect for themselves and others. The faculty are such an amazing and dedicated group of individuals, who go that extra mile every day. The curriculum is challenging and engaging. I couldn't be more happy or grateful for the gift of the Inly community.

We found Inly after our public school proved a poor fit for my two oldest boys. My three kids are now K, 2 and 4; we have been part of the school for 2 years. I cannot describe the relief I felt after finding a place where my kids were encouraged to love learning again. Inly's teachers take the time to encourage individual talents and strengths while identifying and helping students overcome academic weaknesses. I have watched my boys open up and grow in ways they couldn't in the public school. Inly offers a very high quality education. It's a special place.

I started looking for a new school after attending public school for a while and being disappointed by the lack of challenges. Inly was the perfect place for me to grow as a student and person and explore what interested me. I completed both the Upper Elementary and Middle School programs and loved them. I had an incredible amount of fun while learning quite a bit. I was more prepared for high school than most of my peers and have been excelling. I credit Inly with this success and highly recommend it.

We found Inly School when our daughter was three and we wanted her to get a little socialization, but not in an overly rigid environment. From her first weeks there, what I loved about it was how excited all the kids were to be there. She knew she was loved and welcomed for who she was. That little girl is now in the third grade at Inly, reading at a fifth grade level, playing competative sports and spending her summers at wilderness sleep away camp. She is confident, and self-sufficient, excited about the world and her place in it. That sense of belonging and acceptance she felt at three has become something she feels all the time, no matter where she is, because Inly breathed it into to her.

I had attended the Inly School for eight years. I entered in the 2nd grade and left in the 6th. while i did have fun during my time there. compared to my school now. i have just realized that they are way to oriented on the arts. each "section" puts on a play during the school year. It turns out that the play takes preference over everything, sports, other activities, even school work. also during my first two years at inly i had a nap time. mid you i was in the 2-3 grade. as for the amount of students within my class there were altogether 12 students between 2 classes during the 4-6 grades. as for sports we had it twice a week and we would only play capture the flag. in all inly was and ok school

We loved the Inly School for our two children. It's a very caring school with wonderful, committed teachers. The inidvidual attention works for all. Children learn indepencence as well as gain a love of learning. Highly recommend it!

Fantastic school, with strong montessori influence. Lots of individualized education and unique opportunities for Middle Schoolers.

Last modified Inly School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8