6-8 & Ungraded
Seekonk, MA

Posted January 26, 2012
The principal is a joke. One of the worst women I have ever met! I took my daughter out of this school because of the principal alone. Horrid woman!

Posted February 12, 2011
This school is awsome! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait untill my 1yrs old dauther go there in 2020 in 6th grade! YAYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School 0

Posted August 31, 2009
I went through Seekonk Public Schools and I still live here. I have two children one gets along fine and the other has special needs (gifted- yes, it is considered a special need) and Seekonk totally let us down. They didn't have have resources to help us out- so they threw him to the curb. So disappointed.

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School 3

Posted January 30, 2009
The teachers here for the most part are lacksidazle for lack of a better word. The homework hotline is awesome. They should have one at the Highs School too! Guidance staff, let's just say , not impressed, the office staff is wonderful. Not enough after school groups or clubs.

Posted December 24, 2008

Posted March 05, 2008
i love my school and there is nothing i think we need to change about it.

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School 4

Posted August 06, 2007

Posted November 16, 2006
I really like this school as a student but theres not enogh activities.

Posted April 26, 2006

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School 4

Posted May 10, 2004
The teachers do a great job keeping the parents informed. They have a homework hotline which is very helpful. The guidance department is excellent.

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School
650 Newman Ave, Seekonk, MA  02771
Last modified Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top