Seekonk, MA

Posted June 20, 2015
Please parents, if you do not have to send your children here....DON'T!!! This is by far the worst middle school I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing. The older teachers are miserable carmudgeon old women who look for fodder at every turn, who have outlive their ability to teach and respect their students. This is a very small community and these teachers love to gossip. Students should be cultivated, motivated and encouraged, instead they get belittle and berated (including those that are mentally challenged or handicapped). I have four children and after what I experienced with my first going through this school, I sent my other children to Bishop Feehan for a quality education with professional caring and respected instructors. I would never force any child to attend the KMS. If you have the option parents. send your children to private middle school if you are able. I realize this is only one opinion, but is it worth taking the chance?

Posted January 26, 2012
The principal is a joke. One of the worst women I have ever met! I took my daughter out of this school because of the principal alone. Horrid woman!

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School 5

Posted February 12, 2011
This school is awsome! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait untill my 1yrs old dauther go there in 2020 in 6th grade! YAYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School

Posted August 31, 2009
I went through Seekonk Public Schools and I still live here. I have two children one gets along fine and the other has special needs (gifted- yes, it is considered a special need) and Seekonk totally let us down. They didn't have have resources to help us out- so they threw him to the curb. So disappointed.

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School 3

Posted January 30, 2009
The teachers here for the most part are lacksidazle for lack of a better word. The homework hotline is awesome. They should have one at the Highs School too! Guidance staff, let's just say , not impressed, the office staff is wonderful. Not enough after school groups or clubs.

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School 5

Posted March 05, 2008
i love my school and there is nothing i think we need to change about it.

Posted November 16, 2006
I really like this school as a student but theres not enogh activities.

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School 4

Posted May 10, 2004
The teachers do a great job keeping the parents informed. They have a homework hotline which is very helpful. The guidance department is excellent.

Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School
650 Newman Avenue, Seekonk, MA  02771
Last modified Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top