Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

So many diverse clubs, kind and supportive teachers, and programs to support both children with special needs and those who excel and are in need of more of a challenge. HMS is a place where every child can be themselves.

Please parents, if you do not have to send your children here....DON'T!!! This is by far the worst middle school I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing. The older teachers are miserable carmudgeon old women who look for fodder at every turn, who have outlive their ability to teach and respect their students. This is a very small community and these teachers love to gossip. Students should be cultivated, motivated and encouraged, instead they get belittle and berated (including those that are mentally challenged or handicapped). I have four children and after what I experienced with my first going through this school, I sent my other children to Bishop Feehan for a quality education with professional caring and respected instructors. I would never force any child to attend the KMS. If you have the option parents. send your children to private middle school if you are able. I realize this is only one opinion, but is it worth taking the chance?

The principal is a joke. One of the worst women I have ever met! I took my daughter out of this school because of the principal alone. Horrid woman!

This school is awsome! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait untill my 1yrs old dauther go there in 2020 in 6th grade! YAYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I went through Seekonk Public Schools and I still live here. I have two children one gets along fine and the other has special needs (gifted- yes, it is considered a special need) and Seekonk totally let us down. They didn't have have resources to help us out- so they threw him to the curb. So disappointed.

The teachers here for the most part are lacksidazle for lack of a better word. The homework hotline is awesome. They should have one at the Highs School too! Guidance staff, let's just say , not impressed, the office staff is wonderful. Not enough after school groups or clubs.

i love my school and there is nothing i think we need to change about it.

I really like this school as a student but theres not enogh activities.

Last modified Dr. Kevin M. Hurley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.