Shrewsbury, MA

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted May 30, 2015
I havent seen any other issues in the school either, and I havent seen any student misbehaving either.

Alhuda Academy 1

Posted May 30, 2015
Extremely poor staff coordination, heavy emphasis on Arabic compared to english. The teachers are always flustered and in a hurry. There is a huge communication gap between teachers and parents which makes things even worse. The principal is not helpful either. All in all very very poor administration and schooling. There smart tuition tool is really bad as well it gives you no control on what can be debited and what cant. Emails are never replied to and you would have to run after administration for weeks to get small issues resolved.

Alhuda Academy 5

Posted November 03, 2009
I love Alhuda Academy,it is excellent in education ,and its enviroment helps our kids devolop good manners.

Posted October 18, 2009
The teachers are very supportive of children. Encourages independence, responsibility and respect for others in students. Many excellent teachers who really care for their pupils. Excellent and ever-expanding range extra-curricula activities. The behaviour in school is overall very good, with polite and respectful children. There are numerous activities happening after school each day. The lessons appear to be enjoyed by most children and take on many different forms with extra help given where needed. There is a large amount of parent help in classes and parents are made to feel they are an important part of the school.

Posted October 15, 2009
Alhuda Academy has outstanding academic programs and a remarkably caring and dedicated staff.

Posted October 15, 2009
I like Alhuda Academy because it is an islamic school; it offers all the subjects that my kids need and they have a religion and arabic classes as a plus. Also, the teachers and staff are very didacated and caring. May Allah Bless them and make Alhuda successful more and more...

Posted September 16, 2009
Teachers are dedicated and the prinipal is awesome!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love my school, as a teacher and a parent, because of the type of caring and love that the teachers, staff, administrators, and even the Board members display towards the school. It is like being a part of a big family.

Alhuda Academy 4

Posted March 04, 2009
must say I had my reservation about this school but after enrolling my 4th grader I realized that I made the right choice. My daughter was falling behind academically and the teacher was behind her 100% to guide her where she needed it the most and gave her the basics to lead her into loving to learn with confidence. A very loving envirnment for children I encourage anyone who is thinking of giving their kids a solid foundation to consider this school.

Po Box 4040 T/S, Shrewsbury, MA  01606