Posted April 11, 2014
There was not a daycare in Shrewsbury that I haven't seen when I was looking for a good place for my child to start. Lilliput s toddler program is AMAZING. They have two bright rooms, filled with sunshine, new toys and smiles, clean and welcoming. Toys get rotated on the weekly basis- beautiful kitchen set, or work bench or a slide with a ball pit - so you get new things to play with. They are overstuffed with 3 teachers: 9 toddlers and weekly program is filled with activities. Ask for a printout that each parent gets every week to see what they are doing/learning this particular week. Children sleep in comfortable cots with bedding and not on the floor. Teachers are exceptional, and they truly enjoy their job which is what makes it so great I think. Whenever I had a question or concern - it was always resolved right away, teachers or office staff both were very helpful to meet my needs and sometimes went out of their way (yes, I am a fussy parent ) . I was also never charged anything extra, just as long as you pay on time, and there IS a grace period. People who run Lilliput take a great pride in what they do and love their job, and I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 03, 2013
My Toddler loves her school days at Lilliput! The class has 9 children with 3 teachers it s a great ratio & in a big beautiful room. No other centers around offer the flexibility, educational curriculum or great child to teacher ratio. I already have my daughter signed up at Lilliput again for next year! I totally recommend Lilliput & feel so glad I found a school that is such a great fit for my family!

Posted March 24, 2011
Lilliput runs an excellent program with caring and dedicated teachers. Both my girls loved their time at Lilliput both in Pre-school and Kindergarten. They left Lilliput fully prepared to move on to Elementary School.

Posted March 24, 2011
I would highly recommend Lilliput to anyone that is seeking Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, or Firstgrade. I have 2 children that have successfully been through Lilliput for preschool and kindergarten. Both of my children had a very positive experience at Lilliput. My first child had no problem attending preschool and was always eager to go to school. My youngest child had seperation issues and did not always want to go to school. However, because of the nuturing teachers at Lilliput, my daughter eventually overcame her seperation issues and was able to enjoy going to school.

Posted March 22, 2011
My three daughters all attended Lilliput. We were pleased with the excellent teachers and caring staff. My children came home with a wealth of knowledge and enjoyed every minute of their time in school.

Posted March 22, 2011
We work very hard at Lilliput to provide a safe, nurturing environment that challenges children across all domains. All decisions at Lilliput are made in the best interest of the children and the school. We always take into consideration the impact of our decisions on the child even when a parents refuese to work with us or follow our policies. If we make a mistake, we work with the parent to correct it. We are saddened to think that those who have a personal agenda would try to hurt us by posting negative reviews on the internet.

Lilliput Early Childhood Center 1

Posted January 28, 2011
We had good experiences at Lilliput with our first two children, but many of the school's excellent staff members were dismissed at the end of the 2009-2010 school year, and our subsequent experience with our third child this year was disastrous. When I voiced criticism of the teacher dismissals and of unwarranted fees other parents and I had been charged, the director responded by terminating my daughter's enrollment mid-year without discussion. I am appalled that my criticism of business practices resulted in retaliation against my child, evidently without consideration of how such a maneuver would impact her. My daughter eventually adjusted to her new school, but I can t say that the unexpected transition was easy on her. I would recommend against Lilliput to anyone considering placing a child there as I feel my experience shows that the students' best interests are not always the priority.

Posted April 09, 2010
My son is in the Pre-K program at Lilliput. It is his third year here, and I am so impressed with their program. The staff is wonderful. Class sizes are small, and each child gets the attention they deserve. We are in the process of looking for a preschool for our younger son because we are moving out of state. While visiting other schools, I'm realizing that I am basing everything on our wonderful experience at Lilliput, and few schools compare. I am sorry that my youngest won't get to have the same start to his education.

Lilliput Early Childhood Center 0

Posted June 03, 2009
Lilliput is a wonderful school! It has the feel of the family warmth.The directors and teachers are great care takers and they make learning for the little hearts so much fun.My shy kids have blossomed into confident fun loving kids under their care.We have loved every day that they have spent there.We highly recommend the school to everyone. --Hema & Ananth

Lilliput Early Childhood Center 0

Posted January 23, 2008
Its a great school with well designed curriculum.My daughter loves the school very much.

Lilliput Early Childhood Center
18 Grafton Street, Shrewsbury, MA  01545
Last modified Lilliput Early Childhood Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Lilliput Early Childhood Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top