K-5 & Ungraded
Somerset, MA

Posted March 20, 2012
Cannot say enough about this school. I have a child with special needs that was able to be in a full inclusion classroom. They were excellet with him. Mrs. DeAngelis was a God send. It's because of her and her amazing staff of teachers that my son is now an honor student in the middle school

Posted April 17, 2010
It's a small public school with a family feel, while a lot of elementary schools are going big and institutional.

Posted April 01, 2010
This school is wonderful! It is not very/ too big. There are over 20 children per class and each one of them gets more than thier share of the attention needed to excel academically as well as emotionally and socially. The staff at Wilbur are dedicated, strict, caring, giving, understanding, highly educated, totally 110% involved, etc. I have never seen anything like it! No one is forgotten in this school. Good or bad, no one is left behind... not even the parents! This school is an example of what schools everywhere should strive to be!

Wilbur 0

Posted January 28, 2009
I think the school is a good school yet I do think the principal and staff overstep boundaries with what they should be instilling in the children outside of the education of my children. If my children were not good children and needed their guidance, then absolutely I think they should get involved but that is not the case and they should know their audience and only intervene when the situation calls for it.

Wilbur 0

Posted January 11, 2009
My child has asperger's syndrome and he wouldn't be where he is today if it weren't for Wilbur School. Each and every teacher he's had has been kind, caring, and so awesome to work with. Mrs. D'Angelis is the best thing to happen to that school. It's so nice to send my child to school and not have the anxiety of people not understanding him. He is so happy there. I only wish the school went all the way to 12th grade!!

Posted December 12, 2008
I went to wilbur for five years. Those five years were the best years of school I ever had. The teachers are kind, caring and really know how to communicate with the children...

Posted August 19, 2006
It's the best school for the kids and the teachers are great that is what the kids say.

Posted December 30, 2005
I love wilbur school. It definitely is good and the quality is good. Avalibility of extracurricular activities is low, but that is fine. I love Wilbur!

Wilbur
816 Brayton Point Rd, Somerset, MA  02725
Last modified Wilbur is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilbur Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top