PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Catherine Of Genoa School 5

Posted May 22, 2014
I gotta say, I graduated from St. Catherine feeling really prepared for high school. In fact, I couldn't wait because I was very excited to follow the advise that my middle school teachers gave me. Now freshman year is over and I feel that St. Catherine really did prepare me academically. I'm in all honors class at my current high school and I still cherish all the memories I made during my 5 years at St. Catherine. The elementary years were not my favorite but I loved my years with Mrs. Gorski, Mrs. Alyward, and Mr. Tully.

St Catherine Of Genoa School 5

Posted January 27, 2010
I brought my children to St. C's two years ago and everyone agrees that they are not the same children. They are happy and self confident, excelling in their classes. When they were in the public system, both of them hated school and were pretty much left to themselves. Now they both interact with peers and teachers and are truly thriving. It's worth the money I've paid to send them here and I would never consider taking them out. They've made a tremendous difference in their education. I couldn't recommend this school any higher!

St Catherine Of Genoa School
192 Summer Street, Somerville, MA  02143
Last modified St Catherine Of Genoa School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8