Tynan Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2014
I am very disappointed with this school and the principle and how she deals with different things. The only reason why I am rating this school is because of my sons teacher is unbelievable!! The school itself I have nothing really good to say about it.!!! The discipline matter is a joke!! The bus and bus monitors are a joke!!! Stop bussing kids, keep kids in their own neighborhoods!!!! I am so over this school and school year!!! I do not recommend this school to anyone!! It kills me to send him their every day but he has no choice in the matter cuz they bus kids!!!!!! Parents need to teach their kids morals and discipline!! These kids that are picking on my child need to grow up and pick on someone their on size or age and see what happens. Parents need to teach their kids the number one rule in life.. Treat others as you would like to be treated...

Tynan Elementary School 5

Posted November 01, 2010
The teachers are awesome! They love the students so much that its a feeling that they carry on for the rest of their lives... I still remember all my teachers from this school and love them so much. They made me care so much about education.

Tynan Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
I love the Tynan School because the teachers and the principal care so much about the students. At the Tynan, the students come first! We are always looking out for the academic, emotional, and social needs of our students. Our students are the best!

Tynan Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2009
The kids are happy and are learning

Tynan Elementary School
650 East Fourth St, South Boston, MA  02127
Last modified Tynan Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tynan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top