4-8 & Ungraded

Posted December 10, 2007

N H Wixon Middle School 3

Posted August 06, 2006
- a former student
I am a former student of Wixon. I just graduated from there in June. I had some fun experiances. Such as all the field trips like the 8th grade class trip. That was amazing. It brought all of our classmates together and we didn't care any more about what everyone thought of one another. The sports programs are pretty well organized. The music program is excellent. They do keep the younger kids separated well from the older kids. Overall I had a great experiance.

N H Wixon Middle School
901 Route 134/Drwr R, South Dennis, MA  02660
Last modified N H Wixon Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
N H Wixon Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top