Bad
Good

Posted November 25, 2013
I'm a student at sh was in fourth grade it was good 4th grade was awsome it was my first year there my name is will class of 2012 there

Mosier

Posted October 01, 2009
i think that they give to much hoework

Posted August 14, 2007
my son is going into the fourth grade at mosier . he has been in the system since he was 3. south hadley has a great system. when there is a problem the staff handles it like yesterday.

Posted August 11, 2007
I think Mosier is an awesome school. Mr.Gallager, the VP of the school is nice. He handles problems very well and is great with the kids,too.

Mosier 2

Posted June 07, 2007
I have not been happy with this School and its Principal for quite some time. I am concerned that Mrs Auth, the principal, is more interested in good press and placating folks than actually ensuring that our students are being given the proper foundation on which to build their education. The school does have some good teachers.

Posted June 05, 2006
My son is a 3rd grader at mosier the teachers and staff are all excellent so far my son has has mrs schur and mrs johnston they are wonderful ..Mr galager the vp gives each child tons of attention and greets them cheerfully every time he see's any one of them.....

Posted May 06, 2006
My daughter is in 3rd grade at this school first year in SH. I am very impressed with the facilty and the attention they give the students. Very happy with Mrs Gagnon she is a wonderful teacher.

Posted April 28, 2006
My son is in second grade at this school and so far it has been good. His teacher is very experienced and gives a good, well-rounded education. Their class just went on a field trip to UMASS this week which the kids loved. Overall no complaints so far about this school. I also like the size, grades 2-4.

Posted January 12, 2005
My youngest child is at this school now, and I have had two others complete their education here. I have found it to be excellent~ I think Pat Auth does a wonderful job and all of the teachers have been great!

Mosier
101 Mosier Street, South Hadley, MA  01075
Last modified Mosier is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mosier Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top