K-3 & Ungraded
South Yarmouth, MA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 15, 2014
Station Ave Elementary is a great school! Two of my children have attended, one now in high school and the other in first grade. My 15 yr old still visits her former teachers! Love this school!

Posted August 25, 2013
The information listed here is incorrect. Peter Crowell is the Principal. The teachers in the school are great. They really love the kids. The worst thing I can say about the school is that they can't keep track of paperwork to save their lives. I've had to re-submit paperwork on multiple occasions in the 5 years my children have been at the school. Other than that, I can't say anything too bad about them. I know of MUCH worse schools in the area that are rated higher than this one.

Posted July 22, 2010
This is a community oriented elementary school that has many excellent educators along with a warm and caring staff. My child is eager to learn, feels safe at school and is happy to attend school each day. Even now, during summer break, we are counting down the days until school resumes!

Posted June 02, 2010
I moved from out of state, and have many friends with kids in public, private, and home schools all over the country. Compared with their experiences, we feel lucky. We've been really impressed with Station Avenue academically, and there seem to be some very good (and kind) teachers at the school. Our son is flourishing there.

Station Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2009
I am not that impressed at all. We will be going private. School will try to take over your childs life. Way over the top with the negative attitude towards your child.They think all kids should be medicated. Kids are not to be kids. They want adults in the classroom.Its sad that this day and age that are tax dollars are going to schools that really the teachers and the system dont care about your child.Go private or Home school. Your child will be better educated and happier in the long run.

Posted January 08, 2004
I think the school is a great school and the teachers are the best, in all the grades. I have one child who just completed 6 years there and another child in his 3rd year there.

Station Avenue Elementary School
276 Station Ave, South Yarmouth, MA  02664
Last modified Station Avenue Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Station Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top