Springfield, MA

Boland School 5

Posted January 24, 2010
The Boland School is the most wonderful school my daughter has ever attended! I think the principal, Mr. O'Brien is wonderful and commands respect from the students, staff, and families that enter this school! My daughter has been attending this school since late last school year and this improvement in her behavior and learning skills are imense. The teachers and staff are very attentitive to the children's needs and update the curriculum with the changing times. I.E. teaching the children at a younger age about the dangers of the internet. I love the math nights and the support for parents. I would not change my daughters school for anything and will be sad in three yrs when she moves onto middle school. Thank you to the staff of Boland for helping us make huge progress with our daughter who is now in third grade.

Boland School 2

Posted October 19, 2006
The state of the school has declined incredibly over the past year. The previous principal was wonderful, although, was moved to a new school. The new principal and vice principal seem to lack the tact and personal touch. I was a previous teacher at this school and had to leave because of inconsistencies and lack of support. The principal did try his hardest, but, as a first year principal seemed overwhelmed. The vice principal was extremely out of sorts and was often disrespectful to teachers, students and even their families. I hope that continued improvement happens over the year so that the wonderful children get the best that they deserve.

Boland School 4

Posted January 25, 2005
I belive the principal is wonderful, she has done nothing but been helpful toward my child. I would encourage any parent to send their child to boland school, as we all know the serious situation our school system is in, i believe the principal has done her best to guide the learning happening in the school. There are an extensive amount of programs that are happening within this school,all of wchich run smoothly day to day, no one can please everyone! back off the principal, walk day in her shoes then talk to us!

Boland School 3

Posted July 08, 2004
Principle can be two-faced but if you stear away from her the teachers are GREAT. My children have only been there for a couple of years but have learned a lot.

Boland School
426 Armory Street, Springfield, MA  01104
Last modified Boland School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boland School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top