Bad
Good

Excellent school. Devoted teaching staff and overall great learning community. I am so happy that my daughter is currently a 5th grader at this school and will conclude her elementary education here at Talmadge.

I am new to the area. I have lived here in Springfield for only a year and a half. I have a daughter who is 2 yr 3 mos and I am now trying to find out what is the best school to start here in preschool. Would you recommend Talmadge or another?

I have been more than disappointed with the school and the district. The teachers and staff are not caring and treat both the parents and the children as a bother. Complete lack of communication. Schools are not up to date and class is chaotic for children. I hope we are able to move our son to another school.

i think this is an awsome school. i give this school a 10 my son has attented this school for 3yrs. His score for the Mcas last yr was extrodinary.

Both of my younger children have attended this school since kindergarten. The teachers are excellent and are very caring. They have provided my children with an excellent foundation.

Last modified Arthur T Talmadge is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.