Springfield, MA

Indian Orchard Elementary School

Posted January 03, 2008
I have 2 students at IOE for 6 years now (k - 5th grade). Both of my children love going to school. The teachers they have have/had have been very good. They have dealt with any concerns we have very quickly. The admin has been good. The PTO is active and there is good parent involvent

Indian Orchard Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2006
My child had been at Indian Orchard Elem for 3 years now. Overall I think the school is good. Although I loved the teachers my child had for the 1st two years he was there, I having a little trouble with the teacher this year. It took me 4 months to get a conference with this teacher and it has been 2 months since this conference and I have seen no progress. I am hoping to see some progress before the end of the school year. Aside from the teacher, I do love the fact that the children are able to enjoy science, computer and music classes. My child actually looks forward to going to school each day!

Indian Orchard Elementary School
95 Milton Street, Springfield, MA  01151
Last modified Indian Orchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Orchard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top