K-5 & Ungraded
Springfield, MA

Posted January 22, 2014
My child attends this school and is in the special ed program. This is by far the best special ed program I have ever seen. The teachers and teacher aids are amazing. My child has had a remarkable improvement across the board. School is safe and teacher parent relationship is excellent.

Liberty 1

Posted October 07, 2013
My son has been attending Liberty since kindergarten. I have to say that in the almost 3 years that he has been there I am very disappointed with the school. My son is in 2nd grade he comes home with what looks like kinder/1st grade homework. My child is not your average student he reads at a 4th grade level and does 3rd grade level math. His father and I have gone and purchased him workbooks to compensate for the lack of work he gets from school. We are considering removing him and putting him in a private school or even home school.

Posted May 11, 2009

Posted November 01, 2008

Liberty 3

Posted September 12, 2007

Posted February 03, 2006

Liberty
962 Carew St, Springfield, MA  01104
Last modified Liberty is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top