Springfield, MA

Lincoln 4

Posted September 08, 2011
I recomend this school to everyone.My son graduated from this school 5 years ago and my daughter too and there are teachers asking how they are doing. They know their students and they care about them. Great teachers, excellent staff, they try anything in their hands to have the parents to get involved in the school and in the community activities. I don't have any complaints, but we as parents need to get more involved in our children education.

732 Chestnut Street, Springfield, MA  01107
Last modified Lincoln is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top