PK-5 & Ungraded
Springfield, MA

Warner 1

Posted September 30, 2014
Warner school is not an educational place, it's more like a correctioal facility. There are many other parents that I have met in this first month that have the same concerns as I do but don't have the option to relocate which is the only alternative we have to transferring schools. It's a real shame, these children are our future and their personalities, emotional well being, independence, creativity, and curiosity are being ripped to shreds. ;(

Posted October 24, 2013
Warner Elementary. The principle and the student counselor are very involved with the students. And are always available to speak with parents.

Warner 3

Posted August 16, 2010
This school needs more parent teacher Involvement, academically the school is where it should be but the teachers are very lax when it comes to discipline and they dont try to get to the bottom line. As for the parents there are very few that seem to care and treat the school as if it was a daycare.

Warner 0

Posted October 29, 2009
It's a great little elementary school with warm and caring teachers.

Posted May 13, 2008
The principal, Dr. Stennet, is very good and really takes time to listen to the parents if they have a concern. All of my kids' teachers have been wonderful. I'm so sorry that we have moved to another part of the city, and my kids can no longer attend this school.

Warner 1

Posted February 19, 2005
This school is run as if it is a small military camp. The teachers and principal are ridiculous. Many of the teachers are completely unorganized, there are too many children in the classroom and they do not spend the time attending to many of the kid's needs. I hate this school and can't wait for my child to get out!

Posted January 15, 2005
This is a very good good for your child to go to my children went another school i thought was good but turns out this school is much better than the other one.

Warner
493 Parker St, Springfield, MA  01129
Last modified Warner is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warner Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top