Springfield, MA

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted September 03, 2015
I do believe there is some great teachers at White Street, but the one that I cannot stand the most is the gym teacher. She is very rude towards my child and I feel she grades my daughter unfairly.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted September 03, 2015
The amount of homework isn't the problem, its what they are being given that i take issue with. Most of it doesn't even make sense to me, and I am a college student. I think they make it too difficult for the kids.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted September 03, 2015
Again, the mistreatment towards my daughter shows that these children lack respect for others.I think this are things that also need to be enforced at home as well as in the school. otherwise these kids just don't get it.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted September 03, 2015
There have been many instances where my daughter was mistreated by several students in class and on the bus. These kids do not retain any of these traits.

White Street 3

Posted September 03, 2015
One of the teachers is always rude to my daughter and has even given her what I feel was unfair grades. Teachers like that ruin the learning experience for young children.

White Street 5

Posted November 06, 2008
5 stars is not enouht to show how much the teachers and staff are appreciated. I thank all of these teachers and staff who work with owr children. Good Bless

White Street 1

Posted November 01, 2008
I think the school is poor.They do fun raisers because they want the money for the school

300 White Street, Springfield, MA  01108
Last modified White Street is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Street Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top