Springfield, MA
Students enrolled: 2,074
After care: No

Posted April 23, 2014
I graduated in the year 1993. I'll never forget my teachers I had. They were excellent. I have memories to last a lifetime and keep dear to my heart. Going to Central was the best decision I ever made. Academically, I was encouraged to work to my full potential. It was Central and their dedicated teaching staff that taught me not to settle for the easy way out but to really challenge myself. For that I'm forever grateful!! We were" Daring To Be Different "

Springfield Central High School 2

Posted November 02, 2013
This school is overcrowded and pushes student to complete AP course work that they are not prepared for.

Posted January 28, 2012
I love it at Central. The teachers are great to talk to. The classes are very diverse and there are plenty of AP courses I can choose from. The sports program is also very excellent and we pride over our academics as well as sports. It's a very good environment and I'm very happy here.

Posted January 09, 2010
i think Central is an amazing school and a great role model school for all the school's in Springfield, MA...you have to see it to believe it really!

Posted October 11, 2009
everyone is like family and it is serious about giving us a good education and a good highschool experience.

Posted March 26, 2009

Springfield Central High School 0

Posted May 12, 2008
My daughter is graduating from this school this year. She has a 4.6 GPA , has excelled here, and has had opportunities to take advanced classes that she would not have had in a smaller town high school.

Posted January 16, 2008

Springfield Central High School 4

Posted January 04, 2006
My children attend/ed Springfield Central High school . I have to say there high school years were wonderful and most rewarding. The teachers and staff they worked with always had a positive influence . I am very proud to say my children excelled

Posted September 05, 2005

Springfield Central High School
1840 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA  01109
Last modified Springfield Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springfield Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top