Bad
Good

This is my second yr sending my nephew there at first I was nervous because all of the bad I have heard but belive it or not I have not had one issue yet. Teachers show interest in the students and help students as much as they can . They speak calmly even when kids are irate and for any issues they contact you quickly homework is good not really any bullies so far so good in my book

Loaded with bullies. Not good for the kid who has Asperger's. The police are always there because the kids can't control themselves and the people working there can't control them either. The principal takes days to call you back as do her assistants. I went there 30 years ago, my son is stuck there for 2 more years. I feel sick dropping him off daily. He is just surviving, not learning. .

I have to say that as a native of NY, 2 years ago I would not have considered putting my own child in Duggan, but after working there for 3 years, I would definetly put my son in Duggan. The teachers are caring yet stern, and really foster a productive learning environment. The Expeditions are fantastic and really teach our students to become positive citizens in their community.

I belive that Duggn is a really great school , the teachers are helpfull and are able to help all of the students and make sure they learn ....well i know because i was a former student at dugan and i loved it !!!!

wow very nice and amazing my daugther goes there they published ther own book on may30 2008

Last modified John J Duggan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.