6-8 & Ungraded
Springfield, MA

Forest Park Middle School 1

Posted October 20, 2013
This is the worst school in Springfield district I never wanna work at this school ever again kids are out of control I wish I would have stayed at kiley middle its so good there this year

Posted March 09, 2012
I have nothing bad to say about this school. I am a parent of an honor student. The school will not tollerate bullies. The teachers are very communicative to parents. I never had any problem with my son in this school. In conclusion I recommend this school for your child.

Forest Park Middle School 4

Posted January 27, 2011
All I got to say about Forest Park is I got 2 honor students out of it !!! I am very happy ! Children that act up are treated like they should they will not tolerate bullies !! No complaints from me. Officer always there on duty.

Posted October 01, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009
I a student at forest middle school think my school is great.Why?My school unlike any other is a school were we do hands on things like in math on a review lession of area and perimeter we ate cake.Know not many people are not going to read a review about a school by a 6th grader but my school excellent andI would know that because I AM in there 5 out of 7 day

Forest Park Middle School 1

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted October 16, 2005
- a former student

Forest Park Middle School 2

Posted June 26, 2005
At the beginning this school seemed like the best thing going in Springfield. We were dead wrong. Forest Park Middle School is extremely chaotic. The students in the school are out of control and lack the drive for learning. I think the biggest disappointment were the administrators. This is definitely not a school you want your child to go to if you want them to succeed.

Posted May 11, 2004

Forest Park Middle School
46 Oakland St, Springfield, MA  01108
Last modified Forest Park Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top