Bad
Good

This is the worst school in Springfield district I never wanna work at this school ever again kids are out of control I wish I would have stayed at kiley middle its so good there this year

I have nothing bad to say about this school. I am a parent of an honor student. The school will not tollerate bullies. The teachers are very communicative to parents. I never had any problem with my son in this school. In conclusion I recommend this school for your child.

All I got to say about Forest Park is I got 2 honor students out of it !!! I am very happy ! Children that act up are treated like they should they will not tolerate bullies !! No complaints from me. Officer always there on duty.

I a student at forest middle school think my school is great.Why?My school unlike any other is a school were we do hands on things like in math on a review lession of area and perimeter we ate cake.Know not many people are not going to read a review about a school by a 6th grader but my school excellent andI would know that because I AM in there 5 out of 7 day

Last modified Forest Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.