Springfield, MA

Posted October 30, 2008
My daughter is in the pre-k progam where as myself attended sacred heart. I have to saty i am more satisfied than i thought i would be! i see why my parents sent my sister and i to such an educational and spitrutial school!

Posted November 14, 2006
- a former student
I went to OLOH since preschool, and this year i was transfered to Longmeadow public schools. I miss OLOH alot. OLOH changed my life forever and i wish i never had to leave. I have been there for 8 years in my life, and i really wish i could just go back. OLOH should grow in students.

Posted October 26, 2004
I am student at OLOH I have attended this school for 10 years(since pre-school)now this year will be my last(c/o '05'). I would have to say OLOH is a safe school with good teachers, but the school is not perfect(well that is what I think) their could be some improvementce to it. But over all it is well maintaned. It has spanish class, its own gym, and music class and also a cafiteria. Its a good school for children to attend because the useually have thesame class mates as years go on. Also OLOH has many sports teams, boy and girl basketball teams and boy and girl soccer teams,and in the winter their is ski club, if your child is not a student at OLOH they can still be on a OLOH team (not ski club).Over all Our Lady Of Hope is a nice school and I will certantly miss it.

Posted September 13, 2004
As the mother of 2 children attending this school, coming from a local public school, I am pleased with our decision to switch to the school. We were looking for a good balance for our children and seem to have found it here. Besides having much smaller class sizes, and music and its own gym, OLOH has a very well rounded program for its children. My daughter never had a music class and gym was something that was rotated with health class. The most important (I think) is my children feel safe and I feel safe sending them to school each day. The families at OLOH all have at least something in common, our Catholic religion.

Posted September 16, 2003
My daughter is in second grade at OurLady of Hope School, and has been attending the school since preK. Her experience there has been terrific. The environment is nuturing and more challenging than at public schools. My husband and I chose this school for that reason as well as the Faith based education our daughter is receiving here. It is critically important to us that she learn not only the three r's, but also life's moral, ethical, and religious lessons that will guide her throughout life. The teachers at Our Lady of Hope are the most dedicated individuals I have met. They are true professionals who value good education and who continuouisly put the children first. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 26, 2003
The phrase 'commitment to excellence' best describes the overall mission of this educational institution. The resulting environment is one in which kids not only learn, but actually 'learn to learn'. The almost magical organization of OLOH school should be a model for others to follow, especially given that it not only accomplishes its mission, but does so at less than 20% of the cost of chronically failing attempts to ostensibly do so in the public school system.

Our Lady of Hope School
474 Armory St, Springfield, MA  01104
Last modified Our Lady of Hope School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Hope School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top