Springfield, MA

Posted June 29, 2012
Excellent school, great teachers and staff and worth the tuition. So happy my children attend and are doing so well there.

Posted December 11, 2008

Pioneer Valley Christian School 1

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008
Excellent school. Well worth the $$$. Very high academically and no distraction from 'drama' that plagues most public schools. Teachers and administrators are first rate and dedicated. My child attended public schools through 8th grade and has thrived since attending PVCS for high school.

Posted August 26, 2008
I attended this school from Kindergarten through 12th grade. The high quality of the academic program is superior to any school I have seen since. Thanks to excellent training and caring teachers, I was extremely well prepared for college and for life. As a parent I can't think of anywhere I'd rather send my own children.

Pioneer Valley Christian School 0

Posted May 24, 2008
I used to go to PVCS and I thought all of the teachers were very nice and helped you when you needed it. I thought that it was very enjoyable there. There are no bullies, but only good friends.

Pioneer Valley Christian School 0

Posted July 10, 2007
A very good and strict school! This school has zero tolerance!

Pioneer Valley Christian School
965 Plumtree Road, Springfield, MA  01119
Last modified Pioneer Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Pioneer Valley Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top