PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 30, 2014
As a parent, I am absolutely pleased and satisfied with PVMS. My daughter started her second year at PVMS this fall and she loves it. Not only does she love her school but her growth in the past year academically and working with others is outstanding. The school, the teachers and the atmosphere are exceptional. When my husband and I were looking for a school we stumbled upon PVMS and couldn't be more happier with our decision. The hands on and ability for your child to find their way around the classroom and learn to grow is what makes this school a gem! I encourage any parent looking for a greater education in a culture that fosters and supports your child to grow, to consider PVMS. When we took the tour we knew instantly that this is where we wanted our daughter to start her education and again are very pleased with our decision!

Posted October 17, 2014
As parents we have found through the Montessori model that our children don't learn best through memorization, but rather truly understand what they are learning through the Montessori materials. On a daily basis, my children come home excited to share a new mathematical discovery or artistic endeavor. The teachers passion for teaching and their care for the students is unique. Families are down to earth and there is a wonderful shared respect. I appreciate the diversity of the school and its focus on community service. We couldn't be happier.

Posted February 02, 2006
I love my childs teacher. I would have to say that was a big concern for me. She cares so much about her students and it shows. She takes time out to tell me how my daughters day was. At her last school, I did not feel comfortable leaving her. I now have no concerns. In september, it will be her third year at the school. I just wants to say thanks for all the hard work and dedication that comes from all the teachers and staff at pvms.

Pioneer Valley Montessori School
1524 Parker Street, Springfield, MA  01129
Last modified Pioneer Valley Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Pioneer Valley Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top