Bad
Good

I am so pleased with OLSH. I believe that Ms. Dougal had a hard job to do when she came into this school and I know that she is getting the job done. We have lost some 'OldTimers' in the teaching staff, however these young teachers coming in are very cutting edge with how they teach academics. I highly reccommend to anyone consdering Catholic Education, to come and look at OLSH, you won't be sorry.

I have 4 children who attend OLSH and I am so disappointed with the way the school has changed for the worse over the past 2 years.The lack of communication and interest from the principal is discouraging.I have a son who left OLSH for Cathedral last year and was not all prepared for what H.S. was going to be like.We lost some wonderful teachers and the OLSH family has'nt been the same.I can only hope next year will be better.

I have 2 children that attend OLSH and I am very happy with school. The principal has a staff of teachers that are committed to teaching and challaning the students. I am greatful that when my son leaves the school for high school he will be not only academically prepared for high school, but will have the caring and compassion that the teachers and staff strive for in all students.

Last modified Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8