PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Lady of Mount Carmel School

Posted April 03, 2008
My son ad daugther attend Mount Carmel Academy and they are in the 2rd and 1rst grade. This is an outstanding school with a great principal and staff. The teachers are very supportive and professional. They are having a very productive year and the whole team do a great job. The atmosphere of the school is warm and friendly. The principal is always pleasant and professional. She always returns phone calls and meets with you in person whenever you have a concern. I love Mt Carmel and I believe it is one of the best schools in Springfield. They have not made our children feel stressed or pressured, but have allowed them to learn to their fullest abilities. We recommend this school completely, We couldn't be happier.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel School 2

Posted September 03, 2007
I sent my daughter to this school six years ago and it was a great school. She started in pre-k. Then when she was in 2nd grade there was a change of principals. I am very disappointed with what this principal did to this school. I feel it is more like a public school then a Catholic school. I feel the that the principal is trying to run this school like a public school. My daughter whom I had mentioned earlier is going to be attending Holy Cross this September and next year my son will follow. I would not sent my family or friends here in the future unless serious changes take place.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
My daughter has attended Mt Carmel for two years now. The teachers and atmosphere are wonderful. It is a wonderful school where my daughter is recieving a great education and enjoying many activities.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel School 5

Posted October 15, 2004
Great teachers, great students, wonderful atmosphere, a must for parents looking for small classes and rigorous academics.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
36 Margaret Street, Springfield, MA  01105
Last modified Our Lady of Mount Carmel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8