Posted April 15, 2012
I graduated from this school the year it became SAFE. I tested #2 in both the math & language arts state issued testing. I went on to a great accredited university in NY. The teachers I had were impeccable! The staff was family & always have the childrens best interest at heart. And from experience they will go above and beyond to educate each child as if they are the only one. SAFE promotes excellence because it exudes excellence. I am proud to say I am excellent because of it!

Posted November 06, 2009
The teachers and their dedication to the kids! Janet Miller is a very understanding and patient woman who I grew up around and at her families home. To have her at any school is a benefit alone! She has a heart of gold!

Springfield Academy for Excellence 0

Posted November 04, 2009
We are an alternative elementary school that takes in at risk kids with behavior issues. We do a great job of reintegrating the kids back into the main stream schools. The kids, for the most part, have experienced severe trauma and need specialized, structured care.

Posted October 09, 2009
i was a student at this school for my 11th grade year now im a 12th grader at a diffrint academy this school that i attend now i wish i never went to the teachers are horrable they are not respectful springfield academy helps there students my school now trys to fail them thats how i feel i give springfield academy 100 stars

Posted May 04, 2009