K-5 & Ungraded
Stoneham, MA

Posted September 20, 2014
Great school system especially now that the Middle School was re-done. Town is investing lots of money in the schools.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2010
I have been a stoneham resident for about 5 yrs. I like how the school system cares about their students. The teachers/administrators value a good education and strive for excellence from their students. The past principal Mr. Mac as everyone knew him by, was a very effective administrator. As a parent, I strongly believe in the value of a good/decent education.

Posted April 04, 2010
I am also a parent of a Central School student, and I disagree with the previous review. I find the school is inviting, the teachers are nurturing, and the curriculum is challenging. As a parent, I always feel welcomed in my child's classrooms, and I have a wonderful relationship with my child's teacher.

Central Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2010
Very cold unwelcoming school. A school should be warm and inviting, Central is not. Academically, the school is lacking. Socially it is not well rounded and friendly. Very cliquey among the parents and students alike. As a parent you have to do a lot of supplementing, academically, and socially for your child to be well rounded at Central which is unfortunate.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted June 10, 2008

Posted October 06, 2005
This is a great small school. Now that my oldest has made it through I can appreciate all he has come away with acedemically. I do wish more of the parents would get involved with PTO and be able to commit the time to help out, but that core group that does commit they really give it there all. The PTO does so much to help the school. I especially love the enrichment programs that we are able to get for the kids.

Posted January 26, 2005

Central Elementary School
36 Pomeworth St, Stoneham, MA  02180
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top